What is new?
- Added Windows 8.1 compatibility
- Addition of overall vibration readings so you can quickly assess the overall health of a machine in addition to each of the individual machine faults
- Diagnostic report now includes valuable reference data such as: the highest amplitude peak, the reference speed (1x RPM), the overall vibration level to help determine whether vibration data is of good quality, or whether other factors may be interfering
- Broader machine speed flexibility allowing you to test more assets including belt drives, gear boxes, and bevel gears
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure that you back up your data prior to the installation. Read the following instructions prior to installation if you have a previous version of Viewer Software installed.
A. Upgrading Viewer from Viewer version 1.0.8 or higher
- Open Viewer Software.
- Click on the "Preferences" menu at the top.
- Select "Create Backup" from the menu at the left.
- Click the "Browse" button to select the location for the backup file and then click "Create Backup" button.
- Once backup is created, uninstall the current version of the Viewer Software by clicking "Uninstall Viewer Software" from Start Programs Fluke.
Install the new Viewer version by clicking on the .exe file, you previously downloaded from the link above.
Once the installation is complete, restore your backup data by following the steps below:
- Open Viewer Software.
- Click on "Preferences" menu at the top.
- Select "Restore Backup" from the menu at the left.
- Click the "Browse" button to select the location of the backup file you created prior to installation and then click the "Restore Backup" button.
B. Upgrading Viewer from Viewer versions prior to 1.0.8
If you are upgrading from Viewer versions prior to 1.0.8, the upgrade will erase all machine setup and diagnostic history from your PC.
Restoring erased data to the Viewer software application:
- If data is still on the Fluke 810 tester, import it back into the Viewer software within the Transfer function.
- If data is located only on the Viewer software, PRIOR TO UPGRADING, archive the data by generating .pdf reports for each machine setup, using the Viewer software's report function. Note: Data gather prior to Viewer v1.5 cannot be restored to the Tester.
Viewer v2.0 or greater is compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 operating systems.