To ensure you have the latest version of operating firmware, please download the SWU file from the link below and copy it onto your unit.
In order to get notifications of future upgrades and updates, please register your FLK-ii900 here: Fluke Product Registration
Instructions to upgrade Fluke ii900 using a SWU file:
- ii900 battery charge must be at least 25%. Use the USB-C cable provided with the unit.
- Connect the unit to a Windows computer and turn it on. Look for device named FLK-ii900 on Windows file browser and copy the .SWU file in the root folder of FLK-ii900 unit.
- Once the file is copied, ii900 will detect it and ask to begin the firmware update. Accept to begin.
- Once the firmware update is completed, ii900 will ask to reboot the unit. Accept to restart.
Fluke ii900 available versions:
Version 2.1 (latest stable version, no leak-quantification functions):Download FLK-ii900 Firmware v.2.1 here (.swu file)
Version 3.0BETA (version with beta version of LeakQ™ Rate for leak-cost estimation):Download FLK-ii900 Firmware v.3.0B here (.swu file)
What’s new on version 3.0B:
- Estimation of distance to the leak (beta version).
- LeakQ™ mode (beta version) that enables leak size and leak cost estimations.
- Ability to add leak-tags to captures, including type of leak, gas, location, etc. (beta version).
- Increased maximum video length to 5 minutes.
- Thumbnail function to add notes immediately after taking a capture, picture or video.
- Improved user profiles to save and retrieve custom acoustic settings.
- New internal file structure, allowing user to select a folder name to group captures corresponding to an specific leak survey.
- New file format AS2 that integrates pictures, measurements, and metadata from the capture. AS2 files are saved simultaneously to the previously available formats (JPEG, PNG, MP4).
- Fluke LeakQ Rate Reporting Tool requires AS2 files to calculate leak sizes.
- Pictures taken with versions 2.x will not be displayed/previewed on the ii900 menus, but they will be available to download from ii900 to a PC via USB-connection.
- It is possible to go back from V.3.0B to v.2.1 by following the same firmware update process, using the v.2.1 SWU file above.