Fluke 1AC-I VoltAlertTM
- NEW! Always on, uses special low power circuitry to sustain battery life and added dependability
- NEW! Includes innovative ‘Battery Check’ button function to ensure battery and unit are in good condition when using the tester, giving peace of mind any time you are testing*
- Voltage detection of 90 to 1000 V ac, a wide range to suit a broad spectrum of residential, commercial and industrial needs
- Category IV 1000 V overvoltage rated product for best in class added user protection.
- Integrated clip design, optimized for pocket storage in a wide range of clothing thicknesses
- Powered by 2x AAA batteries (included)
- Two-year warranty
- Rugged, reliable, and is built with the quality and accuracy expected from a Fluke tool.
1AC-I is the latest product in the VoltAlert™ ac non- contact voltage tester family from Fluke and is designed to be pocket-sized and easy to use. Just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or cord. When the tip glows red you know there's voltage in the line. Electricians, maintenance, service and safety personnel, as well as DIY, can quickly test for energized circuits and defective grounds on the factory floor, in the shop, or at home.
|安全性合规：||符合 IEC 61010-1:2001、UL 61010-1（第二版）、CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-04 和 ISA-82.02.01，污染等级 2|
|EMC 合规性||符合 IEC 61326-1:2006|
|工作电压||90 V 至1000 V 交流电压，CAT IV 1000 V 等级|
|温度||工作温度||-10 °C 至 50 °C（-14 °F 至 122 °F）|
|存放温度||-10 °C 至 50 °C（-14 °F 至 122 °F）|
|湿度：||0 % 至 95 %（0 °C 至 30 °C）|
|0 % 至 75 %（30 °C 至 40 °C）|
|0 % 至 45 %（40 °C 至 55 °C）|
|高度：||2000 m (CAT IV 1000 V)|