Fluke Calibration P5513 Pneumatic Comparison Test Pump
- High pressure pneumatic operation
- Screw press for fine pressure adjustments
- High quality needle valves for fine control
- Test port adapters which require no PTFE tape or wrenches
- Sturdy carrying case with lid
Pressure range 0 to 3,000 psi (210 bar)
This pneumatic comparison test pump is designed for testing pressure measuring instruments against master test instruments. This cost effective instrument provides precise control for important calibration requirements and include many features found in our popular line of pneumatic deadweight testers.
*Note --- Unit requires pressure source (i.e. nitrogen bottle) for operation.
|Pressure Range||0 to 3,000 psi (210 bar)|
|Instrument Size (W x D x H)||17.5 x 12 x 8.5 in (440 x 300 x 215 mm)|
|Instrument Weight||17 lbs ( 8 kg)|
|Test Port Adapters||2 sets, 1/8, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 NPT or BSP|
|Gas Supply Connection||1/4 NPT female|