- Rugged urethane molded case protects the module from rough handling and harsh conditions
- Features internal temperature compensation from 0 °C to 50 °C for full-accuracy performance
- Includes NIST-traceable calibration certificate
- Module can be calibrated locally using the Fluke 700PCK Pressure Calibration Kit, a PC, and a precision pressure source
- Certified by CSA: I.S. Class I, Div 1, Groups A-D T4, Ta = 0 °C to 50 °C
- ATEX II 1G EEx ia IIC T4 Compliant.
- One year warranty
Display pressure readings in any of 10 different pressure units you specify in the calibrator setup
|Range||15 psi / 103 kPa|
|Resolution||0.001 / 0.01|
|Reference Uncertainty (23 ± 3°C)||0.025%|
|Total¹ Uncertainty 1 year||0.050|
|High Side Media²||316 SS|
|Low Side Media²||Dry|
|1. Total uncertainty, one year for temperature range 0°C to +50°C. |
Total uncertainty, 1.0% of full span for temperature range -10°C to 0°C.
Compensated temperature range is 15°C to 35°C.
2. "Dry" indicates dry air or non-corrosive gas as compatible media.
"316 SS" indicates media compatible with Type 316 Stainless Steel.
"C276" indicates media compatible with Hastelloy C276.