Fluke 700PRV-1 泄压阀套件
- Adjustable from 725 to 5800 PSI (50 to 200 bar)
- Preset at 2,900 psi/200 bar
- Repeatability to 10% of nominal setting
- Installs directly into the 700HTP-1 pump
The Fluke 700PRV-1 consists of a relief valve settable from 725 to 5800 PSI (50 to 200 bar) to be used with the 700HTP-1 Hydraulic Test Pump. The 1/8” NPT male thread to fits directly into the Fluke 700HTP-1 pressure pump.
To be used with the 700HTP-1 Hydraulic Test Pump. The 700PRV uses a multi-turn adjustment screw to set preload on internal disc springs. This relief valve will protect the most commonly used Fluke pressure modules and pressure instruments from damage due to accidental over-pressurization.
- One adjustable relief valve
- Instruction sheet
|Mechanical and General Specifications|
|Size||1.52 in by 0.62 in diameter (38 mm by 16 mm diameter)|
|Weight||1.6 oz (46 g)|
|Material||Type 303 stainless steel|